Prince of the Plains

Audio Awareness

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hollywood, CA, United States

As an influential Howard University Alum and LA based writer/reporter, Brandon has specialized in editorial research for the likes of InStyle, ELLE, Black Enterprise, Seventeen and Marie Claire to name a few. Brandon also flexed his muscle as a contributing writer for Allhiphop.com, Hiphopdx and XXL magazine. His latest achievement is an Emerging Artist Fellowship with the Jacob Burns Film Center.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Excerpt from Prince of the Plains: "Road 2 Riches" verse 1

I got it poppin' with the gold disc
My n***a Bisc' had the picture perfect plan of getting money at a low risk
"Multi-million dollar deals f**k an O or a brick
Let's get rich and have the Plains cracking out this bitch!"

Cuz everybody from The Man to your mans wanna slay you for the grams and show love with the other hand
I got a plan to get your brother out the can, cop a Hummer in the summer doing numbers I'm a stunner man!

Why kill when I can build with your mother, man
Why squeal and leak info to the government
Now I can mold you into being soldiers
I'll hold a n***a down with a pound when it's getting colder.

'Cuz Big Chap's got your back f**k looking over shoulders
If he fakin' I'll be sprayin' like a shaken soda
Get on your mottorola
Because it's time to unite
You tell n***as that I'm here and I'm trying to get right...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sprayin like shaken soda? I feel that. Clever guy.

G Mllz

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home